United flight UA929 Boeing 767-300 from London Heathrow to Chicago declared an emergency in north of UK due to fuel issue.
Reload the page for updates.
- UPDATE 1034UTC Due to technical issue, the flight is cancelled.
- UPDATE 0902UTC Several flights in holding pattern after United #UA929 emergency landing.
- UPDATE 0849UTC United #UA929 stopped at end of runway 24 for inspection.
- UPDATE 0845UTC United #UA929 safely landed on runway 24 at Edinburgh.
- UPDATE 0838UTC United #UA929 on final approach to runway 24 Edinburgh airport.
- UPDATE 0824UTC United #UA929 just did a flight by over Edinburgh airport at 12,000ft.
- UPDATE 0819UTC We have confirmation from United that flight #UA929 is diverting to Edinburgh due to potential fuel issue.
- UPDATE 0814UTC United #UA929 is starting descent to Edinburgh.
- UPDATE 0805UTC We have confirmation United #UA929 will divert to Edinburgh.
- UPDATE 0803UTC United #UA929 entering holding pattern over Edinburgh to burn fuel.
- UPDATE 0759UTC United #UA929 at 26,000ft over Edinburgh.
LIVE: United Airlines #UA929 has declared an emergency and diverting pic.twitter.com/Zf2DUiZVuy – @NikPhillips666
— AIRLIVE (@airlivenet) July 12, 2016