Delta announced that it would suspend flights to eleven United States airports.
The suspension for the US airports will come into effect on July 8, 2020.
The following airports will no longer be served by DL:
- Aspen, Colorado (ASE)
- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania (AVP)
- Bangor, Maine (BGR)
- Erie, Pennsylvania (ERI)
- New Bern/Morehead/Beaufort, North Carolina (EWN)
- Flint, Michigan (FNT)
- Fort Smith, Arkansas (FSM)
- Lincoln, Nebraska (LNK)
- Peoria, Illinois (PIA)
- Santa Barbara, California (SBA)
- Williston, North Dakota (XWA)
By suspending operations to the 11 US locations above, DL will be able to reduce its national operations by 5%.