A Scoot flight was forced to return to gate after a small fire started in cabin.
On Tuesday 10th Jan 2023, a power bank overheated and caught fire whilst taxiing for departure at Singapore.
The flight #TR993 operated by Scoot, was scheduled to depart to Taipei-Taoyuan Airport to Singapore when the power bank caught alight.
Cabin crew were seen rushing to the passengers aid and extinguished the fire.
Flight TR993 taxiied back to the gate and paramedics were called.
Two passengers recieved minor injuries.