Air Canada flight #AC837 to Toronto is suffering an engine issue.
The Boeing 767-300ER has been seen flying at low altitude over Madrid.
Please reload for updates…
- UPDATE Air Canada #AC837 landed safely runway 32L at Madrid Airport.
- UPDATE Landing scheduled for 19:10 local time.
- UPDATE A F-18 fight jet has joined the Boeing 767-300ER to check the landing gear.
- UPDATE A tire could have been be sucked into left engine.
- UPDATE The aircraft (reg. C-GHOZ) is now holding to burn fuel and reduce weight before an emergency landing in Madrid.
Pilots confirmed landing gear/engine issue on takeoff.